Customized Training Programs
- Real Colors®
- Personal and Group Coaching
- Women’s Empowerment
- Life Skills Development for Youth
- Conflict Resolution & Management
- Team Building and Group Dynamics
- Youth and Family Retreats
- Growing Through Life! Program
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
I work very closely with my clients on reaching their goals. I offer straight-up honest feedback and on-going support to women based on their person agendas.
I am fully trained and certified as a personal development coach and I am an excellent listener and observer. Coaching is a partnership and every coaching session is focused directly on you – your needs, your goals, your wins, your aspirations, your life. You set the agenda based on what is most important to you and we work together on your plans and goals. As your life coach, I support you throughout your journey, collaborating with you in a fun, organized fashion as we identify your “next best steps” along your path to greater fulfillment.
I am 100% invested in your success and well-being. That is my top priority, and I encourage you to make use of all that I have to offer.
Generally, I work with clients weekly at a pre-scheduled time. You may choose the number of sessions per month based on what is right for you. Between scheduled sessions, you are free to contact me by email or brief phone calls if you have questions or when you have fantastic news to share or need extra support.
You Can Expect
- An individualized coaching program that is focused on your goals.
- A partner in your success to hold you accountable to your goals.
- Confidential discussions on any topic of your choice.
- Be 100% dedicated to holding you accountable.
- Help you to create a list of “action steps” towards your goals.
- Show you the best parts of you that you may often overlook
To hire Paula for your personal coaching needs or to bring her to your school or organization, use the form below:
Experiential workshop fees are based on the length of training (half-day, full-day, or longer) travel, and size of group. The needs of the specific group are also taken into consideration.